1. Improving and sustaining education for the needy and the vulnerable.
2. To improve health and sanitation conditions in the coastal communities of Ghana.
3. Identify and initiate income generation activities to empower the financial standings of poor rural women, single parents and school drop outs to enable them become responsible.
4. To establish Vocational Training Centres to help single parents, school drop outs to acquire basic skills.
5. To create awareness, prevention and management of HIV/AIDS, Malaria etc.